4.05.2010

It's like one mind...




Browsing online this morning, this caught my eye. I barely even have to type the first syllable and the mac book knows exactly where mama wants look. I headed straight for the dresses, shorts of any type and myself have been sworn enemies for some time now. Mind you, I'm just looking for something that is still going to feel like yoga pants but look like I actually took a few minutes to look in the mirror before I bolted out of the house. I found this beauty:

The leather sequined shift dress. I bet this would wear BEAUTIFULLY at the pop jet fountains my son would prefer us to live at during the summer, and be especially breathable at the park to feed the ducks. The sequins probably wouldn't do permanent damage to my son's retinas when he is trying to find me on the playground, and for a mere $1500 I might just purchase in several colors.

J CREW....seriously love you, you are probably my longest relationship where I am not linked by blood or ballet class, but there has GOT to be a happy medium, please find it...sooner rather than later.

7 comments:

  1. I agree on shorts - I would rather wear jeans than shorts on the hottest day of the summer. Thank goodness for sundresses! I have no idea what J Crew is doing, but they need to fix it pronto because they are losing a LOT of customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, I am sure dirty grubby fingerprints would wipe right off of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you so much, it is scary what these J.Crew designers are putting out these days. This post made me smile!!! Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that dress would be great on the packing house porch. I LOVE leather in 100 degree heat...not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im with you on that one....slowly over the years they have kept creeping up....what happened to timelessly classic??? So JCrew is going Hollywood????

    ReplyDelete
  6. The prices ARE ridiculous! You would think they were a top label or something. I used to LOVE JCrew but it's a little too rich for my blood these days :)

    ReplyDelete