5.28.2009

It's 5 o'clock somewhere....








put all these together and you have, "The Seersucker". We discovered this on vacation at the cutest place "Seel's on Sullivans". So good. I've been having one of these in the afternoons after swimming lessons once we are back home and the man cub is playing in the backyard. Funny how washing off pool funk and backyard dirt seems much less daunting when I can put my feet up and have one of these first! Firefly is so good...but does require some running the next morning so the backside does not grow exponentially after a summer of consumption! What drink is changing your life this summer?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I know how much you like your firefly :)

    Here is my drink du jour. Like you, I like to enjoy it in the late afternoon on the deck watching the furry kids run around!

    Pomegranate Dandy1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
    1/2 oz pomegranate molasses
    2 oz bourbon
    lemon peel, for garnish
    dash of bitters
    ice

    Shake and serve!

    I'm also a big fan of dark and stormy's. We had these in Jamaica and it reminds me of our honeymoom.

    ReplyDelete