Is it just me or did anyone else notice how Jon Gosselin thought sitting on his couch channeling his inner frat guy would make all his "stellar" decisions over the last few months seem acceptable?? Repeating,"I know what I know" and,"Some day my kids are going to google me" really makes you look like a man there, JG. I used to feel so sorry for the way Kate belittled and emasculated him EVERY episode, but now I just feel sorry for the kids caught up in the middle of this circus. At least Kate is owning up to her part in this mess, but Jon's "wrong place, wrong time" excuse is pretty transparent. All of a sudden the cameras and the media attention are a problem. They were fine during the free trips to Utah for skiing and to Hawaii for a vow renewal(glad that one stuck), but all of a sudden they are a problem. On a more optimistic and fashion forward note, the white sunglasses did not surface last night!! On to the a-symmetrical hair don't....something good has to come out of season 5!
5.26.2009
Did you watch??
Is it just me or did anyone else notice how Jon Gosselin thought sitting on his couch channeling his inner frat guy would make all his "stellar" decisions over the last few months seem acceptable?? Repeating,"I know what I know" and,"Some day my kids are going to google me" really makes you look like a man there, JG. I used to feel so sorry for the way Kate belittled and emasculated him EVERY episode, but now I just feel sorry for the kids caught up in the middle of this circus. At least Kate is owning up to her part in this mess, but Jon's "wrong place, wrong time" excuse is pretty transparent. All of a sudden the cameras and the media attention are a problem. They were fine during the free trips to Utah for skiing and to Hawaii for a vow renewal(glad that one stuck), but all of a sudden they are a problem. On a more optimistic and fashion forward note, the white sunglasses did not surface last night!! On to the a-symmetrical hair don't....something good has to come out of season 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last night was interesting... OF COURSE I WATCHED!!! I know how much stress 3 children put on a marriage, I could not begin to imagine adding 5 more to that mix. Before last night, I admit, to having made her out to be the bad guy... now I truly, genuinely feel sorry for her... Honestly, Jon acted like a complete Douche Bag last night. I have no idea what is up with that whole "I know what I know" crap... This season should be interesting indeed.
ReplyDeleteI did not watch because it depresses me!!!!!!!!!!! Those poor kids!
ReplyDeleteAfter I swore I wasn't going to watch, I of course watched!! Should be an interesting season and the above description of Douche Bag was perfect!!
ReplyDeleteOMG. There are so many things I could say about this. I wish there was some way I could reach Kate so I could scream at her. It would make me feel a lot better :)
ReplyDeleteHaven't watched because it just bums me out. Get it together! You are parents!
ReplyDelete