I saw that! Crazy! You can't make that stuff up!! :)
Oh, I am so relieved! I was getting so worried! HA HA (Insert sarcasm font!) Those Salahi's are crazy!!
I laughed out loud when I saw this on the Today show this morning.
no words...they are such wackadoo's!
Haha! I saw that on the news, she is crazy! And so is her husband for that matter!
I know. I was worried sick myself. Seriously though, after spending much of the week in depression about my baby boy going to preschool, I needed a good feel good story to come across the news. This fit the bill perfectly.
I saw that! Crazy! You can't make that stuff up!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so relieved! I was getting so worried! HA HA (Insert sarcasm font!)
ReplyDeleteThose Salahi's are crazy!!
I laughed out loud when I saw this on the Today show this morning.
ReplyDeleteno words...they are such wackadoo's!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I saw that on the news, she is crazy! And so is her husband for that matter!
ReplyDeleteI know. I was worried sick myself.
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, after spending much of the week in depression about my baby boy going to preschool, I needed a good feel good story to come across the news. This fit the bill perfectly.