3.07.2011

How is it possible?

Time is FLYING by...
like, heartbreakingly fast.

Our girl is 3 months old today! That is the magic age that prevents you from talking about your baby in the # of weeks old he or she is any longer :( It's also the magic age where this routine we've been trying to hash out has started to wait for it...WORK EFFECTIVELY! We actually have bed times for both kids and get to talk to each other about stuff non kid related once the clock starts ticking each night, it is FABULOUS!

Kindergarden registration is exactly a month away. This is ALL I think about (now that I can think straight since everyone is sleeping great)...wow, that one really backfired. Couple these thoughts with "anything like me" by Brad Paisley on the IPod and I am the crazy chick bawling her eyes out on the treadmill at the gym at 530 am. No, Mr. Personal Trainer, I don't need an EMT, but can you find me a Xanax? Seriously, mamas of school age children, reassure me here!!

Daylight savings time is this weekend. I'm sure this routine I'm going on and on about will go right out the window, but at least I'll sleep good for one more week.....How's your Monday so far?

3 comments:

  1. I know, one month....crrrrazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope daylight savings does not mess our sleep over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there....I just found your blog and love, love, love the title. I've got one starting K in the fall, too. Crazy times.

    ReplyDelete