6.17.2010

Im taking off because...

so I'm just resting and putting it all in his hands. Our family needs some prayers right now. If you have a second, would you keep us in yours? There has been MUCH worry and some stress and it is getting easier for me everyday to just give it up to the Lord and watch as he brings my family through it, and he is, and for this is I am so thankful. Who knew that under all the snark and witty banter there was someone falling more in love with the Lord everyday because I know how much worse things could be. So pray for us and thank him for all your blessings, I know I am...

6 comments:

  1. Will do. We are going through something similar right now. I would appreciate some prayers too, we just found out I had a miscarriage earlier this week and it's devastating. I know God has a perfect plan for us, I just wish it didn't have to hurt so much to see what that plan is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure exactly what you're going through right now, but if it has anything to do with miscarriage I can certainly relate. If you'd like to email me, my address is leslierowesadler@bellsouth.net. Also, go to itunes IMMEDIATELY and download the song "He will carry me" by mark schultz and listen to it over and over and over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, read the book "When God Doesn't Make Sense" by James Dobson. I think everyone should read this book over and over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart, sending you a hug and you and your family will be in my prayers...please email me if you need someone to vent to, I'm here for you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You continue to be on my mind / heart...email me if you feel like you want to chat... jlschardt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete