4.15.2010

Just trying to avoid..

this at the highly anticipated parent teacher conference tomorrow. Its a Baptist Pre-school, so I know at least the word "ass" will be avoided. Happy (almost) Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Didn't even know they have parent-teacher conferences in preschool. Oh, what I have to look forward to this fall. My daughter is starting 2's.

    Used to be an elementary school teacher...loved how we always used to try and let it to the parents as nice as we could, if their children were hard to handle. Most of the time, the parents knew it anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely, no! My parent's went to the annual teacher's conference at my high school for my sister. Two of her teachers mentioned that she falls asleep in class. My parents took comfort in the fact that they also complimented how polite she was. When they addressed her little naps with her, she told them, "Don't feel bad. It's not you. I fall asleep in all my classes."

    ReplyDelete