so these were purchased this morning because....

These had to go back to Nordstrom(how do you make plunging temperatures soar and 14inches of snow disappear....send me on a mission for climate appropriate footwear) because I looked like Santa who was trying to enter a sport fishing competition...

Im so bummed, because thoe fleece socks inside those boots were a little piece of heaven, but I'm so short they make me walk like the tin man. So maybe some new Jack Rogers will bring me some warmer temperatures? Al Gore, since we are redefining global warming, is that how it works?
I have the same problem! My calves are so short I find it almost impossible to buy boots! I shop in the kiddies section a lot!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I love both so I think you made a great choice even if the sandals may have to wait a few months before wear. I did some damage in the Nordstrom shoe dept on Fri...I figure at least shoes will fit me now AND after baby!
ReplyDeleteOH, and btw...I'd love to do a KK show through you...let me get through the next few months and I'll defintely throw a party-my friends and I love their stuff.
I would like to kick Al Gore in the shins! ;-)
ReplyDeleteOkay, can I just say that we're a little too much alike. I'm sitting here watching the boorrriinng state of the union address with my hubby, and I was checking out My Brunette Reality's blog, which I love. Well, I was still bored sitting here, that I wanted to see what blogs she followed, and yours was one of them. Well, I glanced at what you wrote here, and was like, okay, I'll definitely add this blog to my blogger. I mean seriously, I ordered the Jack Rogers right after Christmas because I was so depressed the Hunter boots I got for Christmas didn't fit. Well...I found out that Hunter carries another boot called the Huntress. They're a little shorter than the regular boots, and the calves are a little more forgiving (a little bit wider). So, I ordered them and love them, and yes, I still kept the Jack Rogers I ordered. :) Can't wait to keep reading your blog! :) And you should definitely check out the Huntress. I ordered mine from Zappos.
ReplyDelete