9.17.2009

What to do?

Here's the scenario: I ordered something online from a woman with whom I've done business before. This was August 10th. Heard there was some hold up with the order, even with that delay the order should have shipped September 3rd. Still no order. I have emailed repeatedly, I finally even called and left a message (she made her number public through her site, Im not a stalker). Order is paid for. Mailbox is empty. What next? I'm all for buying from individual business owners and definitely about mom based businesses, but at least when you buy from a store there is a customer service department that I could at the very least get a response from. I've heard NOTHING. I know she is getting backed up (probably from my ringing endorsements, isn't that ironic?) and I'm not even that mad about not having my items, its more the fact that I can't even get her to respond and let me know if they have even left her house. I feel like such a pest emailing her like this, but I paid in a timely fashion and definitely did not receive my items (or any status update about them) with the same courtesy. What would you do now?

5 comments:

  1. HAH!!! Just saw your 3 yo's quote. HILARIOUS!

    I don't know what I would do, but honestly I would think twice before sending more people her way or ever ordering from her again. Her lack of communication is absolutely appalling. I thoroughly believe that customer service IS AS important as the quality of the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got my email... this is ridiculous. I'm dying to know what happens. Have a great trip!

    You need to add me to your 'have a glass with' sister! I'm hurt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were in my reader and blog roll, but I fixed my mistake :) I will let you know what happens...I know if the only thing I have to worry about is a shirt to wear to Disney World, but it just infuriates me that I can't even get a response after I've already paid.....thanks to you both for listening to my rant!

    couldn't agree more about the customer service...so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo frustrating, i have some tried and true online stores for neat personalized stuff and there close friends too so totally trustworthy! let me know if you want their sites and what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having the same issue with some seat covers I just ordered. I hate that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete