1. A good day is when your heart is overflowing instead of the toilet.2. I never thought there would be a 24 year age difference between me and my best friend.
3. Will I EVER stop cleaning pee up off of the floor? or walls? or ceiling?
4. It is humbling to have an almost 4 year old explain a cartoon to you, even if it is Transformers.
5. I think that when the ultra sound tech is ready to tell you the sex of your unborn child,that he or she isn't really seeing an image of the baby, but instead one of a toilet seat either in the up or down position.
6. There are never enough random, from the back seat of the car "I love you's".
7. You will always suck up the one lego that holds the rest of the Millenium Falcon together with the vacuum.
8. Who knew that bright blue soccer cleats would make a kid so happy?
9. One of the sweetest relationships to watch develop is between a boy and his dog.
10. The hand down the pants is in fact inherent. They can only discern where and where not to shove it in there. Target, no.....backseat leaving Target....pick your battles.
11. Unless something is broken in the process, jumping from couch to couch trying to touch the blades of the ceiling fan will still occur. In their heads they really do think that the next time might be the time they make contact.
12. Even when he won't kiss you goodbye in the preschool drop off line, he still wants you to attempt it. Always attempt it.
This post nearly made me wet my pants. So sweet and still so funny! I have 3 nephews and you truly hit the nail on the head with this from my viewpoint!
ReplyDeleteJust visiting. I have boys so I really enjoyed this post!
ReplyDeleteCome visit me-fellow southerner!!
Oh, the hand down the pants. Gibson does that ALL THE TIME, and I cannot figure out how to make him quit. He does it in private; he does it in public -- and nothing I say makes him stop!
ReplyDeleteI have only girls but mosst still apply!
ReplyDeleteSo very cute :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! xoxo
ReplyDelete