8.16.2009

Shopping in Blogland

I've been doing this a lot lately.
I've gotten some new clothes for school from here.


*above images courtesy of Keely Hollern at Make Mine Monogrammed

You might remember the rug below from here.


I couldn't be more thrilled with my purchases. I love that Im benefitting from the cute things these ladies are talented enough to create. I also love that this keeps me from having to tote a 3 year old out to receive crappy service at some disorganized department store or ride the escalator and visit the fish 300 times in one day at Nordstrom. Everyone wins. Are you familiar with the 3/50 project? Read here if you are new to the idea. I know shopping online isn't EXACTLY supporting this principle, but it does help. Support your local businesses, especially right now. This is a great way to keep suburbia from becoming even more similar, now that's a feat!

ps- head over to Make Mine Monogrammed for a great giveaway just in time for back-to-school!
What great shops have you discovered in blogland?

3 comments:

  1. I'm all over that! Soooo cute! Great prices for those shirts, too. Happy Monday, JLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally with youon the fish-visiting... also fountains, ice cream, and the toy store window! :)

    ReplyDelete